The treasure of every land is the history of its products
At the Tasting Area you will be able to enjoy dishes and food made by Restaurateurs and Food producers of the region, with typical products of the Friuli-Venezia Giulia region, accompanied by excellent white and red wines and craft beers.
The area is provided with tables and chairs in order to taste the food in total safety and in compliance with the COVID-19 regulations.
Stand with covered tasting area.
"In compliance with the anti COVID19 measures, access to the event is free with possession of Green Pass, the validity could be ascertained by the competent authorities."
Farms and Restaurants present:
Stand Som_1 - Le Tipicità in Tour (Lignano Sabbiadoro)
Stand Som_3 - Cooperativa dei Sapori e del Gusto (Gorizia)
- Az Agr Crepaldi Alice (Puglie di Domio-San Dorligo della Valle)
- Soc Agr Borgo Tintor (Gradisca d'Isonzo)
- Az Agr Blasizza di Blasizza Paolo (Moraro)
- Az Agr Anna Ross (Mariano del Friuli)
- Soc Agr Lis Rosis (Medea)
- Vini Brandolin di Bront Michela (Mariano del Friuli)
- Soc Agr Humar (Valerisce-San Floriano del Collio)
- Az Agr Vogric Ivan (Uclanzi-San Floriano del Collio)
- Fiegl Vini (Oslavia-Gorizia)
- Az Agr In Cortile di Calligaris Stefano (Sottoselva-Palmanova)
- Li.Re.Ste soc agr (Merlana-Palmanova)
Stand Som_4 - Fish & Spritz Cooperativa Pescatori Monfalcone (Monfalcone)
With the "Adobe Reader" App you can download the interactive map of the event area and discover the companies exhibiting or administering regional agri-food products: go to "Check the map", click and download the interactive PDF.